Elyssa 17 UK
i'm awkward as hell.
"Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right" - Taylor Swift
Ed Sheeran on Taylor Swift (Favourite Quotes)
- “The rumour that she dates a lot of people is a misconception, because in the time that I’ve known her, which has been almost two years now, she has dated two people. Fact. And in her entire life, I think she’s dated around five or six people. I don’t like when people take shots at her because I do know her personally, and I think people get the wrong end of the stick. She’s so successful, and she’s so nice and sweet to everyone that she meets, there is nothing bad to say but she was being pictured with a lot of dudes. I think it would be incredibly unprofessional and idiotic for me to [date Taylor]. To go on tour for six months with someone and hook up with them just before you go out on tour, which is what people think we did—that’s just a really silly thing to do, because the tour would be very awkward by now, and it’s not, so that’s that.”
- “She’s so down to earth, despite being one of the biggest acts of the planet, you don’t really see that side of her unless she’s on stage,” Sheeran said. “When she’s on stage, she’s an entertainer and a performer, but when she’s off stage, she spends half the time tossing cat treats to her cat. It’s a very relaxed backstage area, and when we’re not on tour, it’s just, like we went out for a stir-fry the other day.”
- "Taylor is arguably one of the richest women in pop, and she is so understated and I love it. She lives in a very tiny cottage. She doesn’t wear jewelry, doesn’t have expensive art in her house, it’s just a small cottage, very quaint, her cat lives there with her, and she watches CSI Miami and that’s it. So she has the coolest house from the point of view that she doesn’t need to buy a huge mansion cos it’s just her and her cat that live there."
- “Taylor is a beautiful soul, and such a sweetheart”
- “I’m a fan of Taylor’s, not just her work but her ethics and that she writes her hits herself and she’s probably the only woman in her position in the industry who writes 100 percent of her hits. It’s a very cool thing. The song that ended up on her record was pretty much 100 percent her idea in the first place; I did what I could to help, but she definitely knows what she’s doing.”
- "She’s a very warm, loving person, and I think she kind of spreads that around to her fans, family and friends. I think if a guy pinned her down they would be happy."
- “She is probably one of the nicest people I’ve ever met in my professional career.”
- “I’ve never really met acts like [her], ” he adds. “You meet people like Elton [John] who have been in the game for 30-40 years who are wise and old and been it for a long time — and Taylor’s been in it for six years and she’s 22. And you hear horror stories about younger musicians who kind of go a bit off the rails, but she’s so together and so kind of professional and knows what she wants, but at the same isn’t too harsh — she’s just a really sweet gentle person — so yeah, that’s what surprised me, is that she was sound.”
- "She’s a beautiful soul, and such a sweetheart, and it was a pleasure to meet someone so level headed and with their feet on the ground."
- "She’s definitely a very good girl."
- "She’s a very, very normal person."
- "Taylor is really cool. She’s a sweetheart I really like her."
- elliesandpancakes reblogged this from soulneedssurgery
- sweetayandgodsgraces likes this
- duchessandprincess reblogged this from eyesopen
- foreverandalwaysizzy reblogged this from eyesopen
- 2manyfandoms2count reblogged this from thelovelikelego
- 2manyfandoms2count likes this
- allthatglitterandshine likes this
- Show more notes